The introduction of the Insurance Code applicable in the CEMAC region known by its French acronym as the CIMA CODE has witnessed the growth and development of the Insurance Industry in the entire Sub-region, Cameroon inclusive.
- Advice on insurance legislation in the Sub-region.
- Insurance policies.
- Registration of new insurers.
- Policy drafting and underwriting advice.
- Professional indemnity.
- Aviation and maritime insurance.
- Fire, motor accidents and general liability insurance.
- Long term (e.g. life, endowment, annuity) insurance and pensions.
- The consequences of the failure to take an insurance policy.
- All claims and disputes.
We have a firm contact with most insurers together with the firm connections within the broking community enables us to offer our clients access to the decision-makers within these organizations.